The vinyl cutters from the Secabo CIV range are a logical advancement of the well-known CIII series vinyl cutters from Secabo.
The improved cutting quality, as well as higher reliability and precision, enable the application of the Secabo vinyl cutter in nearly all professional areas of advertising technology and signmaking. With a cutting width of up to 33 cm, the C30IV vinyl cutter can master extensive orders and high numbers of pieces.
All current materials can be processed with the new Secabo C30IV vinyl cutter, such as adhesive vinyl,
self-adhesive foil, flock films, flex films, stencil foil, paper, cardboard, etc.
The large illuminated display, as well as the large buttons, enable easy operation of the Secabo C30IV vinyl cutter, and with the improved LAPOS2 technology, printed media can be precisely contour-cut.
The C30IV vinyl cutter is controlled comfortably with the provided DrawCut LITE software.
SECABO C30IV 330mm Wide Vinyl Cutter
- Net weight - 9 kg.
- Contour cutting - LAPOS, 4 crop marks.
- Max downforce - 500g.
- Max media width - 420mm.
- Max media thickness - 1mm.
- Max cutting size - 330mm.
- Max cutting speed - 600mm/s.
- Mech resolution - 0.025mm.
- Min media width - 50mm.
- Interfaces - serial, USB.
- Software - DrawCut LITE mulit-language for windows.
- Power supply - 90z-240v/50Hz-60Hz.