Get smooth tears quickly and effortlessly with precise perforation cuts for a wide variety of projects. To create uniform, finely perforated lines for any design, just snap this tip onto the QuickSwap Housing (sold separately) and tell your Cricut Maker to "Go!" Evenly spaced perforation lines allow for clean, even tearing without the need to fold beforehand – especially great for shapes with curves. Perfect for tear-out booklet pages, raffle tickets, homemade journals, or for any project that demands a clean tear. Easily swap out with any QuickSwap tip. For use with Cricut Maker machines.
Expand your collection of Cricut Maker tools with a variety of QuickSwap tips. Just swap out Basic Perforation Blade with any other QuickSwap tip, including Engraving Tip, Debossing Tip, Scoring Wheels, and Wavy Blade – with more on the way.
Cricut Maker® Basic Perforation Blade
- Basic Perforation Blade, 2.5 mm teeth / 0.5 mm gaps
- Create perfect tear-offs and easy peel-aways using paper, cardstock, acetate, poster board, and more
- For Cricut Maker® machines only
- Requires QuickSwap™ Housing (sold separately)
- Make holiday ornaments, paper dolls, raffle tickets, tear-away cards or gift coupons, advent calendars, and more
- Perfect for paper, cardstock, foam, acetate, foil, fabrics
- For more info, visit help.cricut.com/perfblade